Monday, February 6, 2012

Is It Still Morning?

Is it really still morning? I feel like I have been running for days already.

We got the results of Paul`s MRI and of course it is a lot of ifs, maybes, and so on. I have to try to get a disc of one of the MRIs that were taken at the time of his TBI. Adoption makes this a bit tricky and certainly time consuming.

Next I got a call from the Social Security office and I am Just not dealing with this!! The Dad and the Lawyer can handle that hassle.

After that a social worker called because several members of Paul`s birth family want contact with him. I guess it took seven long years to wake up and realize that they are missing out. I told her that we would have to think about this and I do not have time to even do that until we get some of this medical stuff under control. We have no issue with contact with birth families. It is just we have to figure out if it is safe, how we would go about it, and explaining it to Paul? He does not even understand what adoption is in the simplest terms sssooooooo......

Next I have a PCA evaluation, of course those always seem to come up far to soon.

We had a very awful weekend with Miss Attitude. I will spare you most of the details, but now the crayons, colored pencils, and markers are locked up and the crutches have been taken away because she used them as weapons. We are very fortunate that two of her siblings did not end up in the ER.

That is pretty much how this Monday is going. I hope to escape this evening to spend a couple hours with some other adoptive parents, that is if things are some what under control at home at the time, we will see. I am ready to go back to bed and start this day over.

No comments:

Post a Comment