Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crazy Continues

Things here have been just a bit crazy lately.

Last weekend we had planned to have lunch with Allen`s other mom, and get together with grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins to celebrate the holidays. Non of that happened due to a bit of a snow storm, well okay a pretty big one at that. I have no idea when we will reschedule all of that.

Lauren is now on medication trials for her seizure issue and so far all is going okay, except that we are still seeing seizure behavior. the dose of medication will be increased and then we will see what happens next.

Both Hanna and Lauren are wearing bands on their braces and suddenly they have all disappeared. I know we had lots of them and my guess is that Hanna is up to no good and did something with them. At any rate I have to figure out how to get more of them soon since they do not have an appointment until January.

Karre and Lauren participated in the choir concert for school last night. They did not have the ramp to the building shoveled out so we had to go around to the side entrance to get Lauren`s wheelchair in the building. It was very icy and there were several elderly people who were also having trouble with the situation.

I am trying to get everything organized and packed up because we are going on vacation, at least most of us are. Rene` and Trevor will be on break from college so they will join us. Jared can not get the time off from his job so he is staying here and we are leaving Hanna home, too. I will write more about that later in the week, hopefully.

I did get the refrigerator, which was really a mess,cleaned out last weekend since we could not go anywhere anyway.

Tomorrow I am going to get something done with my hair. It really needs some work.

That is pretty much how things have been going around here lately, just one thing after another with no end in sight. At least I have some warm weather and a beach to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. A beach sounds heavenly right now. All I see every direction I look are piles and piles of snow. Have fun and safe travels!
    ~Kari

    ReplyDelete