Monday, January 17, 2011

Late Again

I awoke this morning at 5:45 am (yes, all of my kids were still sleeping for some unknown reason) to the phone ringing. It was the school`s automated system telling me that school would be running 2 hours late, AGAIN! That stinks, I was supposed to be at a meeting at 9:00 am and the bus would not get here until at least 9:15 am. We are not meeting this morning, not sure when that is going to happen as most of this week is packed with Hanna having surgery, Paul`s IEP stuff, and then we are going to do something fun for my birthday next weekend.

She (Hanna) is bonkers, of course right now. We pretty much expected that from her. She trashed her closet and all of the downstairs Friday and Saturday. She will get it cleaned up one way or another. Paul`s tooth fairy money was in her room, but of course according to her, she did not have anything to do with it being there.

Anyway are we going for some kind of a record with all the late starts or what?

1 comment:

  1. we were all ready scheduled off so we had time to prepare, still had alot of snarky today but we made it through... yes, I think our area is sporting new records for late starts and closings... I remember having to walk 2 miles down our gravel road to the corner to catch the bus on the highway, guess today's kids just couldn't handle it.

    ReplyDelete