Friday, April 8, 2011

Still Here

I am still here, just been a little busy dealing with the 100 thing all week. According to the school I am a crazy mom and then when the medical people come around I know what I am doing. Now is that just a bit confusing for anyone? It sure is for me. If you want to know where I stand on this, I strongly agree with the medical people here. We have been here, done this before with another kid, special needs or not they figure out how to work this sick thing quickly.

The kid in the middle of this is REALLY enjoying his vacation time. He has watched cartoons, played cars and trucks,gone outside, had a whole day with Dad, and gone out to lunch. We have done two strep cultures, both rapid test and extended. They are all negative. The kid will be back in school next week. I have a piece of paper from a physician here (I will make several copies of this one), that says there is nothing wrong with this kid and he needs to be in school. I have far to much on my schedule to have my shadow fallowing me any longer.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing we are not as crazy as the school says we are!

    ReplyDelete