Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gotcha!

I know it every time Miss Hanna is up to no good. I can just tell by the way she acts with that sweeter then sweetness oozing out everywhere, what she says, or most of the time what she does not say, she is up to something. Whenever you ask her what is going on you get the "nothing Mom", shrug of the shoulders, and the deer in the headlights look.

I told Dad and Rene` this morning that she was up to something and I would figure it out. Moms are like that some how. When I went to take a shower this morning I hit the jack pot. A brand new tube of tooth paste was smeared all over the place. It was in the garbage can, on the floor, on the sink, and the toilet seat as well.

Gotcha, again kid! It looks like someone will get to clean bathrooms and buy tooth paste with her allowance. I suppose we will have to have the screaming, kicking, crying nonsense first, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment