Monday, March 8, 2010

Time Flies

The weekend is over and there was so much going on that I have had zero time to spare.

Saturday I ran errands and got lots of groceries. I then went to 4:00 pm Mass and then headed to the college for Karre`s choir concert. I will blog more about that when I have a few more mintues to spare.

Sunday Karre and I worked on a Civil War project for her history class from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm. this project is something that she is really interested in but the scope of it is far greater then one week will allow to get done. She researched and assembled information all day and I typed things for her. We got a lot done but will be at it again today after school. All I can say here is that she had better get an A for effort with this one. We took time out to have lunch and shower. Then we had to get to church for confirmation practice. I had to be Trevor (he is her sponsor) he could not come home this weekend as he has mid-terms this week. We would have been back at the Civil War thing except that Karre also had forty pages of English to get read by this morning so she did that and I made school lunches for this morning and folded lots of laundry.

Time sure flies when there is really more to be done then is possible to do. One thing at a time is the only way to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment