Monday, February 7, 2011

Quiet

There is absolute quiet here this morning as everyone has gone to school or work. I have no one to take care of. I had time to workout this morning. I am not the workout type, but I really did miss turning on the tunes and working out. I got the floors swept and scrubbed, oh yeah all of them. I need to run the vacuum cleaner yet. I Think I will put something in the crock pot and bake brownies too.

Hanna is back in school, although she is supposed to remain calm and keep everything very low key. This is not the best week for sending her back to school since it is snow week and there will be schedule changes and a sub the end of the week, too. She is coming home about an hour early today and then we will see how things went and go from there.

Dad and I talked with Hanna quite a lot about staying calm. She admitted that this is going to be really hard for her. The fact that she can tell us that, is a step in the right direction for her. Now the question is will she be able to ask for help when she needs it or will she try to be "tough chick" and dig herself a huge hole that she can not possibly work her way out of?

I really like this quiet so I am hoping that Hanna does well and I am adding a few extra prayers as well just for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment