Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Staying Home

It is Tuesday and guess what I do not have to go anywhere today, that has not happened for several weeks now. The down side is that the meeting is coming to my house. Yeah I have another meeting today. It is Lauren`s six month review for CADI services. That usually is no big deal as her disabilities qualify her for what she needs. Sometimes we have to jump through a few hoops and do some juggling to get what she needs but it does happen. Now that all services around here are being slashed and eliminated I do worry a bit about that having its affects on Lauren as well. I cross my fingers, say my prayers, and just hope for the best here. I don`t think we can handle any more cuts in services right now. We have not figured out what to do about the last round of cuts yet. It is just another day another meeting, nothing new.

Oops! I just looked at the calendar and there is an adoption support group meeting tonight, yeah I guess I will be going some place today after all.

1 comment: