Friday, June 18, 2010

Clean Books

I was washing some cloth baby books so that I could pack them up for a swap meet/picnic we are having here later this month. I figured that Paul was no longer interested in those books and some other little kids might enjoy them so I was cleaning them up. Paul came along with his very large dump truck full of his books, the kind with the paper pages and he started throwing them in the washer. He just does not understand that those books can not be washed, the whole idea has gone right over his head. He wants those books washed because they are dirty too. Some of them are rather dirty and have a lot of scribbling in them since they have been through many kids, but washing them would make a huge mess and guess who would be cleaning it up?

Now I will have to make sure there are no books in the washer before I fill it again.

1 comment: