Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On Schedule

Yesterday afternoon the sun came out so the kids and PCAs went sledding for almost two hours. That gave me time to make a couple of phone calls that I needed to make and get dinner figured out.

The sun is out again this morning and everyone else is off to school and work, oh yeah what a wonderful thing being on schedule! Usually I turn on some "Mom music" as the kids call it while I am working around here but this morning I just worked in the quiet. It was so nice to scrub the floor and be able to think at the same time without Paul chatter, Hanna loud, and Allen singing or is it talking, some sort of nonsense. They can not take turns so it is all going at once and it gets a little overwhelming at times.

This afternoon I have the first of four PCA re-evaluations to do with the county public health nurse. This ought to be interesting with the new rules in affect. I think that we are going to have to look at some long term options here especially for Hanna, who the rule changes will affect the most at this time. I am not even going to get into that matter today though as we are only dealing with Paul`s evaluation and I do not see much change there at least for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment