Friday, September 25, 2009

Out The Door

It`s raining, yippie, but not today of all days. I will be running until far past my bedtime tonight.

I need to quickly get Paul dressed and organized to spend the day with a PCA who will keep him safe and get him to therapy. Got your running shoes on Angie?

Then I have to take Lauren to Gillette for two appointments. First she has a dentist appointment there which will be easy. After that we meet with her team to re evaluate the therapy situation given the position the insurance people are taking,. We need to decide what to do next. I am learning some really good negotiating skills in this process.

As soon as I can get of those appointments I am headed to the fifth annual Pregnant Pause to help get the message out and bring healthy babies into the world.

After that I may get to visit for a few minutes with some of the people who have worked so hard on this event over the years. We really do have a great time doing it you know.

Deep breath.........and I am off.

2 comments:

  1. I just read your whole blog. You have a very lovely and colorful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize I was on my other account. Anyway now you will have a link back to my blog if you want to see who is commenting.

    ReplyDelete