Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Its All Gotta Happen Today

God blessed me with a brain that can organize everything that needs to be done. I am then able to delegate the duties so that everything gets done. Oh, I do have a planner and do write things down there but that is mainly for other people to use as needed.

Today:
A PCA will take Paul to occupational and speech therapy, then keep his busy little body out of trouble for the rest of the day.

A PCA will take Allen grocery shopping to get all of the things we will need for the weekend as we are going out of town for a couple of days.

A PCA will watch Hanna to make sure that she does not do anything stupid, as she is really acting awful, awful, AWFUL lately.

A PCA and I will take Lauren to a physical therapy evaluation this afternoon and she does not enjoy this at all.

After that I need to get clothes and food organized for the weekend.

By the time all of that is done hopefully everyone will be ready to sit down to dinner (if Hanna gets her act together long enough) and then kids will go to bed so that I can crash myself.

That is all that I have rattling around in my brain this morning. Hopefully nothing else comes up that needs to be dealt with urgently.

1 comment:

  1. You do have a great brain for organizing! I have always admired that about you!

    ReplyDelete