Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pete

Hanna was telling me that she is going to tell her grandma that she does not want to go swimming because she does not want to get water in her mouth. She loves to swim and would drink the whole lake if she were given the opportunity to do so. She can not swim because she has bad ears and she has been in so much trouble.
I said "Hanna, if I sent money to school with you for a party day and Pete stole your money then you would be sad and if you came and told me about it then I would not believe you because you make up stories that are not true all the time".

Hanna replied "who is Pete, I don`t know anyone named Pete"?

Learning opportunity went way over the head as she is still trying to figure out who Pete is. That is FAS for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment