Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Tough Day

Hanna`s behavior was very crazy starting about 7:30 am. She had lied and then did it again and again. She knew she had been caught so then she was mad at herself. By the time I left to take Paul to therapy she had been screaming for more then two hours and was beginning to calm down, or so I thought that she was doing so anyway.

Soon after I left she had both of her older sisters in tears. What a treat to come home to all of that!!! The thing is that Hanna was perfectly happy with herself as she was trying to make them mad at each other and this time it worked. Hanna loves to create chaos and she is very good at it.

All of us here have really had enough of her behavior so I got a referral for one of our local psychologist to get involved. I am pretty sure that we are doing what needs to be done, but for the sake of most members of the family I need to get it from some one else. We have worked with this psychologist before with Hanna so she does know what is going on here. I do not want this very hurt little girl to create trouble for her siblings. We will do everything we can to prevent that from happening. Being trained in social work and psychology I clearly understand what the issues are that we are dealing with here but I want the the official word to come from someone else who I feel will be able to put this in writing for all the world to see. Will that change anything? I really don`t think so but I will be confident that I have done what needs to be done and whatever comes of it we will all live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment