Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Win For Mom

A couple of weeks ago when we received word that Paul had been assigned to the afternoon special ed preschool group I almost went bananas. It was just not going to be a good fit for him. His teacher called a few minutes ago to let me know that he would be moving back to the morning group, what a relief!!! Now therapy and PCA schedules do not have to change and he does not have to eat lunch at 10:30 am. It only took leaving messages for everyone I could think of and then finally going to school to finally catch up with a human being that I could explain the situation to and then waiting three days for an answer, but it is done and I couldn't`t be happier.

Now I have to figure out how to get a loaner communication device that Lauren can use while insurance takes months and months to purchase the one she needs. There is always something that needs to be worked on here. If I did not have to document and schedule everything that goes on here I would actually have some spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment